Last updated: 18 December 2019
Links to further resources and guidance relating to post-emergency building management.
Civil Defence Emergency Management
- Get Ready Get Thru website
- National Emergency Management Agency website
- National Civil Defence Emergency Management Plan 2015
- Guide to the National Civil Defence Emergency Management Plan 2015
- CDEM Group plans
- CDEM guidelines
- Working from the Same Page: Consistent Messages for CDEM
- Director's Guideline for CDEM Group and Local Controllers
- The '4 Rs' of emergency management
- Emergency Movement Control guidelines [PDF 1.5MB]
Guidance on damage assessments
- Interim Use Evaluation
- Detailed Damage Evaluation [PDF 2.4MB]
- Targeted Damage Evaluation [PDF 1.7MB]
- Canterbury rebuild information provides guidance for homeowners, building owners and building professionals
- Occupation guide for building owners and managers post-earthquake
- Managing earthquake-prone buildings.
- The WorkSafe website has information for businesses and workers on staying safe in the workplace.
- Stacking and shelving to withstand earthquakes
- Dealing with earthquake-related hazards.
Unit Title Services