Building Consent Authorities (BCA) Register

Use the BCA register to search for the contact details of any building consent authority. BCAs are usually local and district councils, they can also be regional councils (for dams) and private organisations.

Find your local BCA

Find your local BCA
Or alphabetically by name

Search results

1 BCA matches your query
Show detailed results

Upper Hutt City Council

Physical address

838 - 842 Fergusson Drive, UPPER HUTT
Wellington 5140

Postal address

Private Bag 907, UPPER HUTT
Full legal name
Upper Hutt City Council
Physical address for delivery and service of notices
838 - 842 Fergusson Drive, UPPER HUTT
Date of registration
6 August 2008
Registration notice number
Limits on functions imposed by the Chief Executive


Arrangements for or transfer of functions under s213


Date of initial accreditation
5 August 2008
International Accreditation New Zealand accreditation certificate number
Scope of accreditation

This information is published by the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment’s Chief Executive. It is a general guide only and, if used, does not relieve any person of the obligation to consider any matter to which the information relates according to the circumstances of the particular case. Expert advice may be required in specific circumstances. Where this information relates to assisting people: