About this certificate
The files are password protected and can only be accessed by Building Consent Authorities. All intellectual property in the plans and specifications available in the database remains with the owner of the plans and specifications.
By accessing the MultiProof public register you agree:
- not to breach the intellectual property rights of the parties whose information is contained in the MultiProof public register
- to take reasonable care to protect the security of the MultiProof public register
- not to disclose the password (unless authorised to do so in writing by MBIE)
- to advise MBIE promptly of any unauthorised use of the password
- only to use the information for the purpose of the Building Consent Authority’s building control functions