Posted: 29 January 2019
The courses are:
- Earthquake resistant foundation design
This course is based on Module 4: Earthquake resistant foundation design.
- Liquefaction – mitigating hazards
This course is based on Module 3: Identification, assessment and mitigation of liquefaction hazards.
- Rockfall – passive protection structures
This course is based on Rockfall: Design considerations for passive protection structures.
These courses take about 30 minutes each to complete. Once you have completed a course, a Record of Learning can be printed off and used in your professional development portfolio.
To find these courses visit learning.building.govt.nz
How to log in
- You will need to log in using your RealMe account and register your details the first time you do a course.
- If you don’t have a RealMe account, select Login to create a username and password.
The modules these courses are based on and more technical guidance can be found in the geotechnical guidance section.